Members, friends & supporters of VVA NYC Chap. # 126, our next meeting is being held on: Tuesday, October 18th at 6PM
SOLDIERS, SAILORS, MARINES, COASTGUARD, and AIRMEN’S CLUB, 283 LEXINGTON AVENUE (between 36th & 37th St.)
A G E N D A:
Socialize and a little munch & drink provided by Marty
▪ CALL TO ORDER: Pledge of Allegiance * Moment of Silence & Prayer, Roll Call * Announcements * intro of guests.
▪ September’s Minutes; and Treasurer’s Report
▪ Debriefing and reports of the Relighting Ceremony of the Vietnam Vets Memorial and the after-ceremony event at the elevated acre on Thurs., October 13th
▪ Veterans Day Chapter activities planning i. e. chapter float
- FOVVP lunch Nov 9 at the Metropolitan Club. Veteran discount of $100 off the $400 ticket
▪ Update on the securing the records of claimants of benefits at the NY Regional Office by the NYS VVA staff now that Mr. Weisbroth has retired.
▪ Planning for Awards night and Christmas/Holiday Party on Friday 12/9
▪ Other anecdotes to share (time permitting)