Members, friends & supporters of VVA NYC Chap. # 126, our next meeting is being held on: Tuesday, June 21st at 6PM
SOLDIERS, SAILORS, MARINES, COASTGUARD, and AIRMEN’S CLUB
283 LEXINGTON AVENUE (between 36th & 37th St.)
THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING BEFORE THE SUMMER BREAK
A G E N D A:
▪ CALL TO ORDER: Pledge of Allegiance * Moment of Silence & Prayer, Roll Call
* intro of guests.
▪ May’s Minutes; and Treasurer’s Report – WAIVED
▪ Swearing In of our Officers and Board of Directors by VVA National President John Rowan to two year terms.
▪ Adjournment of regular meeting
▪ Socialize around catered food provided by Dignity Memorial.
▪ Dignity Memorial Presentation 7:30 PM - 8PM (followed by Q & A)-
We encourage you to invite other veterans to this event. Use the attached flyer to send to others and RSVP to Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-249-3038 by Friday, June 17, Seating is limited.